St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's 630pm now, singapore time, and i'm killing time in the T2 transit mall. I just arrived from Ho Chi Minh, and my next flight to London (A380 baby!) is scheduled for 1130pm, so i've got a little over 4 hours.

I'm tired..... all this travelling gives me a headache. I used to be able to take all this flying, man, i used to love it! Now... not so much. I now understand when business people say that flying sucks, despite inflight entertainment and all.

I must say, i am very impressed by singapore's airport. Having been to 12 cities in the past 4 months, i can assuredly say that Changi airport is the best. I mean, a free cinema?! You'll definitely not find one of those in heathrow. (ugh i hate heathrow)

I'm in the midst of uploading more vietnam photos. It was good fun. Dave and Xiaolii, i know you guys had fun as well and i'm glad!

Hmm i'm getting that feeling again. That same feeling i always get when i leave for school overseas. I don't like it... but! It's something i have to do! Until next year..


@ 6:27 PM